Start time: 8:00 am
End Time: 3:00 pm
At the Public Safety Academy, we look at everything we do through the eyes of the learner as our students prepare to accept the challenges of developing into community leaders. Students from Grades 7-12 develop the values, self-discipline, work habits, academic skills and life skills that will help them thrive in college and will make them indispensable leaders within their chosen fields.
Through partnerships with municipal, state, and federal emergency agencies, Academy students receive hands-on training along with a high-quality academic curriculum.
- Theme-based partnerships and internship programs with local public safety agencies
- Advanced Placement and college level courses
- Career mentors and guest speakers
- State-of-the-art technology
- State-of-the-art facility in development
- Leadership education and a focus on achievement
All students are required to wear a uniform.
For More Information, Contact:
Jeff Larson, Principal
1617 King Street
Enfield, CT 06082