About Our School
Start time: 8:30 am
End Time: 3:00 pm
At Reggio Magnet School, children from PreK to Grade 5 learn through their experiences, including touching, moving, listening, seeing, hearing, and working with other children. The school itself plays a role in learning, providing an environment that transforms, educates, and inspires the viewer.
Reggio Magnet School educators assess each child's level of development upon entering the school to design a customized program to ensure future success. Parents are involved in every aspect of the curriculum, as they continue their important role as their child's first teacher.
The school's philosophy includes an arts-integrated approach to acquiring reading, math, and science skills. The school's curriculum pairs high challenge with loving support.
The school provides a tuition-free school day program to preschool to fifth grade students, with before and after school care provided for a fee.
- Gifted program for high-level learners
- Full-day Preschool and Kindergarten Programming
- Comprehensive Reggio Emilia curriculum
- State-of-the-art technology
- World language for all students
- Before and After Care available for all students
- Instruction by a well-trained and diverse staff
- State-of-the-art facility
For more information, please contact:
Josephine Di Pietro Smith, Principal
Tel: (860) 674-8549
For information on upcoming events, see our 2016- 2017 Events Calendar